What are the delivery and pickup options?
When you go to checkout, you will be able to choose whether you wish to have your purchases delivered directly to your home or, if your items are eligible, you can choose to pick up your purchases at the BEBELELO store nearest to you.
For home delivery, the products will be delivered to the billing address entered in the file. For any exception, you should go to the store with the credit card with which the purchase was made.
How long will shipping take?
Our goal is to transfer your purchase from our warehouse to your home as quickly as possible. However, this step depends on a few variables. Orders are shipped by different carriers depending on the size, the shipping method chosen and the geographic location.
On average, smaller items arrive in 5 to 7 days while larger orders (such as Super Starter Kits and Nursery Room Bundles) can take between 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship within Canada.
- Alberta: Edmonton, Calgary and many other regions and cities
- British Columbia: Vancouver, Surrey and many other regions and cities
- Manitoba: Winnipeg, Brandon and many other regions and cities
- New Brunswick: Moncton, Saint John and many other regions and cities
- Newfoundland-Labrador: Saint John's, Labrador and many other regions and cities
- Nova Scotia: Halifax, Cape Breton and many other regions and cities
- Ontario: Toronto, Ottawa and many other regions and cities
- Prince Edward Island: Charlottetown, Summerside and many other regions and cities
- Quebec: Montreal, Quebec City, Laval and many other regions and cities
- Saskatchewan: Saskatoon, Regina and many other regions and cities
If you city or town is not listed above, please continue to place your order and we will contact you before shipping if there is any possibility of an undeliverable address.
When will my delivery be scheduled?
Delivery is Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time. If delivery of a small item cannot be completed (eg, if you are not home), the carrier will attempt to deliver your item again or leave a notice card at your doorstep. indicating where and when to pick up your package.
For some oversized and heavy items, the carrier will attempt to deliver up to 3 times. Some other oversized and heavy items require an appointment for delivery. In these cases, the carrier will contact you to make an appointment as soon as the package has arrived at the city of destination.
Do you deliver directly to my home?
Small and medium packages are delivered directly to your door or to your entrance, in the case of apartment buildings. Oversized and heavy items are delivered outside, near the sidewalk. We are unable to deliver these packages directly to your home.
In some remote areas, delivery is offered to direct service points, the carrier's final delivery point. For example, for Canada Post, the direct point constitutes the post office, and for a carrier, the direct point can mean a warehouse. You will receive a notice as soon as your package arrives at the direct point and ready to be picked up.
Free instore pickup at any of our locations